Welcome to the website of Sally Chappel Reese, Bay Area Marriage and Family Therapist. Congratulations on taking the first step toward addressing the problems that led you to this page. You are here because some aspect of your life has become unmanageable, and you recognize that the ways in which you usually deal with the problem are not working.
As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with 17 years experience, I can help you get “unstuck”.
I will help you to clearly identify, thoroughly understand, and effectively manage your issues by working with you in a supportive, compassionate, and direct manner that is focused on problem-solving.
My approach is geared toward helping you to:
- Identify and become aware of barriers to happiness
- Develop insight into the nature, creation and continuation of the problem
- Learn new, adaptive coping skills to manage the core issues
- Improve intimacy and communication skills
- Develop a stronger and more secure sense of self
- Recover and heal from infidelity and trust issues
- Rely on internal resources, rather than looking for solutions outside of yourself
- Regulate and manage difficult emotions
- Tolerate feelings of distress and choose a response, rather than automatically reacting
- Change negative patterns of thinking and behaving
- Improve interpersonal skills, including communication, self-assertiveness and intimacy
Click here for more information on my therapy approach, or contact information.
Sally C. Reese, LMFT
3100 Mowry Avenue, Suite 402
Fremont, CA 94538